- Officially licensed replica of the 1970 Ford Mustang Boss 302 in 1/5th scale
- Pre-Assembled large scale on-road car
- Based on the Baja 5B buggy with customized on-road suspension
- Fuelie 23CC 2-stroke gasoline engine with high flow muffler
- 8,000 RPM performance clutch
- Externally adjustable shock absorbers
- 2.4GHz DSS radio system with failsafe protection
- Tough, powerful servos
- Enclosed receiver box for protection from the elements
- External battery charging plug
- Box-style aluminum chassis with centralized weight balance
- Powerful steel disc brake
- Front durable foam bumper protects the body and chassis from crashes
- Viscous torque differential
- Vintage style 8-spoke racing wheels
- Real rubber Tarmac Buster beadlock tires
- Aluminum rear shock tower
- 700cc fuel tank for runtimes up to 45 minutes
- Dual bellcrank steering with cam type servo saver
- All hex and Torx head hardware
- Full set of rubber-sealed ball bearings
- 6V 3000mAh receiver pack and wall charger included
- AA batteries for transmitter included
The Baja 5R On-Road takes the HPI Baja concept to all-new places: out on the streets! With a custom lowered suspension designed purely for on-road action, the Baja 5R is the perfect way to enjoy large-scale fun while burning up the pavement!
The iconic 1970 Ford Mustang Boss 302 is the perfect fit for the the rear-wheel drive Baja 5R, and the vintage 8-spoke wheels plus Tarmac Buster tires combination complete the awesome muscle car look!
The suspension and drivetrain of the Baja 5R is based on the extremely tough and durable Baja 5B off-road buggy, so you know the on-road version will be super-tough in any situation, plus it will be very easy to get spares and upgrades to make the car faster, lighter and even stronger.
The Baja 5R is fitted with the reliable and powerful Fuelie 23cc engine fitted with an 8,000rpm racing clutch for wheel-spinning torque and plenty of top speed to make your pulse race!
The Baja 5R features an extra-thick monocoque aluminum chassis, 700cc fuel tank for up to 45 minutes of driving before refueling, fully painted and detailed Boss Mustang body and pre-mounted on-road wheels so you are ready to rock and roll right out of the box!